Intro to Discipleship 101



     I live in a small town and attend a wonderful small church of < 100 members, but it was not always so. I was fortunate to attend mega churches for many years and I was able to take advantage of the many courses and groups they had. These are not always available in smaller churches simply because of man and woman power. I have been a Christian since 1975. I professed my need for Christ when a little old American Baptist pastor proclaimed that all sinners were going to hell. I was convinced I was always there so I answered the altar call.Some of the topics we will discuss are:

  1. What is a "Quiet time"?
  2. Ways to study the Bible
  3. Prayer Time
  4. Types of Prayer 
  5. Fasting
  6. Worship
  7. Sharing the gospel
  8. Missions
  9. Tithing
  10. Gifts of the Spirit.  
Topics are subject to change  and revision as the Holy Spirit and time dictate but my goal is to make this a worthwhile tool for Christians who want to grow. You can go through them all or pick and choose as God is leading you. Any errors are mine.
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Prayer: Guidance

Types of Prayer: Praise